I celebrated my 20th birthday weekend, and man what a great time I had. I really don't liking making a big deal out of my birthday, but my friends decided that they had to do something, so we had breakfast together on Friday.
My Roommate and neighbor invited a lot of close friends and we caught up while eating egg casserole and french toast. Starting off your day by sharing a meal with friends really sets things off right.
Sharing long telephone calls with friends that maybe you haven't heard from in awhile, and conversations with those you see everyday; whatever it may be talking with those people usually leaves me in a good mood.
The affect that my friends have on me makes me want to do the same to them, as well as find new people that I can make feel this way. This year I have tried to focus on the quality rather than the quantity of friendship, and I have found that it is much more satisfying. I have really developed some great friendships this year.
So I will continue to peruse existing and new friendships because there are few thing that are better than community in this world.
Booyakasha
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment