It seems like every month there is a new scandal that hits the public light.(enron) I am some what surprised by this, but then I think about the people I live around and see all the time. People will naturally do what they can to get ahead. If that means cheating on a test or moving a decimal over things like this are more than likely going to happen.
It's like there is something inside all of us that will take advantage of cretin situations if they are presented to us. I don't necessarily think that makes up bad people, but its just human nature.
I think that companies and businesses need to take better measures to set themselves up for success and not allowing people to take advantage of them. Trusting people is good but its just not something a company can do. I think that businesses can go about this by having people checked off by coworkers and other measures such as this.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment